How to choose a motorcycle helmet
Source: Yongkang Zhongyi Manufacture & Trade Co., Ltd.Publication time：2018-04-16
In the selection of motorcycle helmets, we need to pay attention to the following points:
(1) inside the helmet, there must be an anti impact liner. The surface gasket material matching the head is a thin mesh lining. It should absorb sweat and absorb the fat of the head. In addition, a gasket with a depth above 10MM should be opened on the liner so that the air in the helmet is circulated.
(2) motorcycle helmet Belt should choose soft, snap button and other hard protrusion should not exceed the outer surface of 5MM.
(3) the choice of helmet on motorcycle helmet should be light and comfortable, and the weight of helmet should not exceed 2KG.
(4) the helmet should not block, not sulk, clear vision, no shelter, rest not less than 105 degrees angle of view.
(5) when wearing a helmet, you can clearly hear and distinguish sound from all directions, and there should be no vibration and other noise in the drive.
(6) the interior of the helmet should have good ventilation and heating equipment, and it can be dustproof, insect resistant and waterproof.
(7) the helmet should have good reflective and thermal radiation, and highlight obvious eye - catching color.
(8) clear colorless lens helmet goggles, toughness is easily broken, to ensure that the driver's vision is not affected.
(9) the helmet material should be laminated with glass fiber better.
Generally speaking, the first thing to consider when choosing a helmet is the burden of the neck when you wear a helmet and the weight of the body when it is balanced. The balance of the helmet is very important, because the closer the center of center of gravity is to the center of gravity, the less fatigue it is. So it's important not to weigh the helmet itself, but what the helmet's balance performance is.
From a security point of view, when a helmet is strongly impacted, a soft foam jacket inside the helmet can make the impact not hurt in the head. Some damaged helmets almost have three or four bump marks in the same place. The helmet's permeability is not installed near the opening of the protective sleeve of the helmet itself, but is installed on the protective sleeve, mainly to maximize the protective range of the helmet when it is struck.
The helmet's suitability, generally speaking, can be worn on any head type. However, attention should be paid to the air permeability and size of the helmet. When wearing a helmet, you should not feel a tight head of the helmet and a tight head that causes bad breathing. At the same time, we should try to choose the helmet that will not move or remove frequently and not to wear too much when it is on the helmet.